PwnScape Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 11:19 am

Make an item called a Money Bag or something that is worth max cash and you can buy and sell it to a shop.
Add changable name color to super donor, and mod+.
Add a cool custom minigame that gives decent rewards.
Add loads of custom items like custom partyhats and such that drop from a really tough boss and drop extremely rarely.
Add chaotics
Daily bossing events where the boss has increased drop rates and massive amounts of health and maybe loads of minions.

THAT IS IT SO FAR CHECK BACK OFTEN TO READ MORE SUGGESTIONS.

Last edited by Alex on Thu May 23, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NEW SUGGESTIONS!!!)

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 11:53 am

copying my money bag thing kinda lol but no phat drops because then u get those rich nubs and its anoying and i agree about coloring name and chaotics great idea -Tristen

Back to top Go down

Post by nico robin Tue May 21, 2013 11:26 pm

I agree with tristen ,phat drop would be too much lol all players would be camping it all day Razz and the money bag thing is smart and useful
nico robin
nico robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 8:08 am

nico robin wrote:I agree with tristen ,phat drop would be too much lol all players would be camping it all day Razz and the money bag thing is smart and useful
I meant that this boss would be very hard and would require several people to kill. Plus the boss would drop the partyhats extremely rarely.

Back to top Go down

Post by nico robin Wed May 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Aha i see , Sounds like a good idea + that the boss would spawn every 15min+ ? Very Happy
nico robin
nico robin

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew Thu May 23, 2013 3:26 am

I think you should do events every once and a while.. Like a bandos with tons and tons of health and 10 of each menions. And there should be multiple bandos like the regular ones.. But the hard one is at the very end and has tons and tons of health and drops something good/sucky.
andrew
andrew

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew Thu May 23, 2013 3:56 am

I also think you should have customized phats. Like rune ones black and other kinds not just regular ones. You could also have sleds, wings, and other fun accessories like that.
andrew
andrew

Back to top Go down

Post by King Thu May 23, 2013 6:48 am

Thank you for your suggestions Smile
King
King
Owner/Developer
Owner/Developer

https://pwnscape.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down