PwnScape Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etul for demote

4 posters

Go down

Etul for demote Empty Etul for demote

Post by Burnout786 Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:14 am

This post is etul for demote, i think that he is not a good admin and i got ipbanned by etul for saying that hes not a good admin, he could have atleast gave me a warning ir mute but he ipbanned me, i am unhappy with the server and reccomend promoting more sensible people
Burnout786
Burnout786

Back to top Go down

Etul for demote Empty Re: Etul for demote

Post by King Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:19 am

Wrong section topic moved.
King
King
Owner/Developer
Owner/Developer

https://pwnscape.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:36 am

Hmm Mr. Shahjid I think you are just mad. Next time please don't try to act "cool" with your friends. You aren't funny. Just saying. I was actually laughing at your stupidity. By the way king sorry but I had to say this.
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Etul for demote Empty Sorry.

Post by admin etul Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Dear Burnout,
I am sorry. I should not have said unnecessary things to you and I accept responsibility for what’s happened. I want you to know everything I’m saying comes from the bottom of my heart. I realize that your trust is something that is not to be taken lightly and that I have severely broken that trust. I also realize that some wounds will only heal with time and it will be very difficult for you to accept my apology.

The reason why I keep insisting to apologize is that I was a) completely in the wrong and b) our friendship is too valuable to me to end over something which is obviously important to you. Good friends are hard to find and I have been a bad friend and someone who has not given you support.

If you could find it in your heart to forgive me and give me a chance to prove that I won’t do this again. It is completely up to you whether or not to be friends again but know that I will always be waiting for the time when you are able to forgive me. I think this friendship is worth it, do you?
admin etul
admin etul

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnout786 Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:14 am

Etul, i forgive you and i'm sorry for being rude to you its also my mistake for being angry, we can still be friends, and we used to be good friends on exempia,

Sorry for everything Smile
Burnout786
Burnout786

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnout786 Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:17 am

And Mr. Fat Alex i would advise u to stop eating cheese and chocolate,
And stop being a nerd on the computer all day
Burnout786
Burnout786

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:32 am

Ok bud. I am sorry. I just got an addiction man. I love that chocolate and cheese. Plus me not on the computer NEVER happens. I have to slowly ease out of my addictions. Also did I mention [Edited by King]
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum