PwnScape Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rager's Mod Application Professional

2 posters

Go down

Rager's Mod Application Professional  Empty Rager's Mod Application Professional

Post by Rager Thu May 30, 2013 9:36 am

In-game name: Rager

English level (1-10):10

Current Country: United State's Of America Wink

What will you do if a staff member is abusing?: Report It To the owner Wink

How will you handle a demotion?: I will be calm And Not Rager (My Name) And Handle It Professionally

What do you do if you see a member asking for help?: I will assit them in any need's that might need But i will not what so ever Give them Item's Unless the owner Tell's me to Do so Smile

Will you listen to all upper ranks?: I will Obey Higher Rank's. Cause they Obviously Are More Important Because they know how to do there job Wink

Will you be active on the website?: I will Be Active On the Fourm's To Check Thing's Smile

Will you check ban appeals daily?: Of Course So that way People won't Be Waiting For Like A Year to get unbanned Very Happy

Will you disrespect anyone?: As long As they Dont Disrespect me (If there higher ranks then me I will Not argue) i will disrespect them back. Treat Other's How you wana be Treated Smile

Will you abuse your powers in anyway?: No Sir I will Not My power's Are A Gift (LOL) and I will Use them in a professional Manner Smile

Have you ever been a mod or higher in other servers?: Yes I have Been Admin On a server But the server went Down Sad

How would you handle spambots?: I will Warn them 3/3 time's And If they Dis Obbey the Rule's I will Mute.

What is your Skype name?: dakota.mallett1

Will you give your password away for money?: no it's wrong And It's not a professional way to Handle Giveing away my account if i was to.... But im not Smile

If you see someone advertising their server what do you do?: I will warn them 3/3 times If they continue I will mute if they make a new acc and continue I will Ipmute.

If the server is being hacked what do you do?: I report it To the Owner And I will try to keep everyone Clam Of The Situation.

Why do you want to be a mod?: I want to help support the server at the best of my Ability Smile And I would love to be Mod to help tho's Who are be'ing abused' Or Protect the server From Spam Bot's... Or People Who Just dont know how to act In a professional Manner I fill fix that problem Smile. And I the most reason Of All Is cause i think i would qualify To be a moderator Even tho im 15 year's Old I would be a good moderator to help the community Smile And Support the server.

P.S
Thank, you for reading this Rager Smile
(I know that I was just supposed to Say why I want to be mod But i take thing's like this serious I hope i get the Position WISH ME LUCK and Thank you for reading this Smile)
Rager
Rager

Back to top Go down

Rager's Mod Application Professional  Empty Re: Rager's Mod Application Professional

Post by Rager Thu May 30, 2013 9:38 am

I Need to fix this. there Part were i answerd "How will i Handle A demotion" let me rephrase that "How will you handle a demotion?: I will be calm And Not "Rage" And Handle It Professionally"
Rager
Rager

Back to top Go down

Rager's Mod Application Professional  Empty Re: Rager's Mod Application Professional

Post by King Thu May 30, 2013 11:47 am

Hello,

Most impressive mod app i've seen so far. You have demonstrated several important characteristics required to be a moderator.

GL with becoming mod, once server releases I will discuss with all staff on who to choose. Smile
King
King
Owner/Developer
Owner/Developer

https://pwnscape.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rager Thu May 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Ok Razz thank you Razz
Rager
Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down