PwnScape Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gasca6 Application for MOD :)

3 posters

Go down

gasca6 Application for MOD :) Empty gasca6 Application for MOD :)

Post by gasca6 Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:48 am

why do you want to b a mod: I want to be mod because I honestly have not been mod in a long time and I want that experience again, which is just amazing, helping people out.

why do you think you will be one of the best: I think I would be one of the best because I have had past experience from a server called RitualX. I love helping other people, something you can find out from other server I have played on. I am always willing to do my job to show that I am the best at it, and I like being fair to everyone, making me a good candidate for this position.

who I will aim to help: I am aiming to help anyone who needs it. Anyone who needs assitance I will do my best to help them out even if it is the smallest thing.

where are you from: I am from Mexico, raised in America... Chicago baby.

how long will you be on a day: I will be on after school for sure, unless i have work, but over all, all my free time will be dedicated to the server.

do you understand that mod is not the highest rank and that people can still tell you what to do if so why: Well I understand this, I have it very clear. I am willing to do anything my upper class tell me to do. I am used to since I have a job and I have been enrolled in the JROTC program which teaches me to follow orders from upper class men.

extra comments you wish to add: Well all I will say is that I will give it my best if I get this position, and if not then I will keep on trying my hardest to earn it. And also I know spanish which might be a big help for those players that might need translation.

Thanks for taking your time to read my Application.
Sincerely
Francisco Perez
gasca6
gasca6

Back to top Go down

gasca6 Application for MOD :) Empty Re: gasca6 Application for MOD :)

Post by Raven Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:30 pm

You from Chicago? Nice! I live real close to there.
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by gasca6 Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:47 am

yupp, where are you located?
gasca6
gasca6

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:46 am

Dude ur never online.
Bull
Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by gasca6 Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:42 pm

yesterday there was a party, sorry
gasca6
gasca6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down