PwnScape Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arens1000 Mod Application

Go down

Arens1000 Mod Application  Empty Arens1000 Mod Application

Post by arens1000 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:07 am

Why do you want to be a mod: I would like to be a mod simply for the fact that i want to help others. I constantly see other servers with mods that neglect to see all the problems of the rsps and refuse to help other players to their full needs. I, on the other hand, am diffrent. I actually want to help other players to the most of my ability. I want to help this server grow and prosper, and help people and give them the help they are really looking for.

Why do you think you will be one of the best: I think i will be one of the best because i know what players actually want. I am able to help others with any questions they have and I am always willing to help as well. Not only that, but my mind set is that the mods have the biggest responsibilitie in game and that they are needed as well to make the game prosper. With that in mind, my great assistance will make me a great moderator.

Who I will aim to help: Plainly, I am to help all that need help. Regardless of what it is, ranging from where can I find rockcrabs, to helping with account scams or hacks. I see on other servers that mods dont really care what happens, they just enjoy having the mods symbol next to their name, me on the other hand see that as a way to help the whole server. I am willing to help others who got the bad end of a ingame glitch or D/C. Whoever needs help can always count on me, regardless.

Where are you from: I am from the United States.

How long will you be on a day: On school days, I will be on regularly after school. During the weekends I will be on a lot and i will surley be on anytime that I am needed. I will be sure that many people know my email so that if they do need help I will get on ASAP and help them with whatever is needed.

Do you understand that mod is not the highest rank and that people can still tell you what to do: Yes, I completley understand this fact and have no problem with it at all. I am willing to listen to others, even regular players for anything. Admins can tell me what to do, give me advice, or anything i will listen regardless of what rank you are.

Extra comments you wish to add: I think that I will be a huge benefit to the server as a whole if I become moderator. I will be sure to hep all who need it and make sure that everyone gets taken care of and not neglected like some other mods may do. I will be sure to make this server prosper with my position and with the help of the other staff members and players, we can help this server prosper and make it one of the best!

So thankyou for taking your time out to read this. I hope that you seriously consider me being moderator.
Sincerely,
Arens1000
arens1000
arens1000

Back to top Go down