PwnScape Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dzireh pk mod application

Go down

Dzireh pk mod application  Empty Dzireh pk mod application

Post by Dzireh pk Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:34 am

why do you want to b a mod: I would like to be mod because I have always enjoyed playing rsps and I know where everything is and I will always be active to help other players out and make the game more enjoyable for everyone because I like seeing people playing runescape and enjoying it.

why do you think you will be one of the best: I think I will be one of the best mods because I will be active join in on the community games and giveaways and I will make sure there is no bad things happening and I want it to be fun for everyone.

who I will aim to help: I am aiming to help anyone with problems if people abusing a bug it will be reported to the owner straight away and I will try to do what ever is possible until owner can help.
what this means to me: well this means allot to me because I have bee on other rsps where the staff don't care about the community and they don't care if people get hacked or abuse glitches so I have always wanted be a staff member to make everyone feel they can ask a mod for help and get a definite reply helping them.

where are you from: I am from England

how long will you be on a day: on school weeks Monday to Friday 2 hours weekends up to 14 hours a day and on holidays nearly all day at the least 10 hours.

do you understand that mod is not the highest rank and that people can still tell you what to do if so why: I understand that there are still admins and the owners who are more powerful than me so I will have to obey them and work together with them to make the community better for everyone.

extra comments you wish to add: I believe that if I get the mod I will make everyone happy and will keep them enjoying the game and let there be no scamming or disobeying the rules or it will lead to consequences I believe that there should be a 3 strike system until a ban on their account so that they can not get away with load of stuff otherwise they will do it again and again and again.

thank you for taking your time to read my Mod Application
yours sincerely
Reece Nicholson
(Dzireh pk)
Dzireh pk
Dzireh pk

Back to top Go down