PwnScape Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x i l0v3 u x mod application

2 posters

Go down

x i l0v3 u x mod application Empty x i l0v3 u x mod application

Post by x i l0v3 u x Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:24 am

Ingame Name:x i l0v3 u x

Timezone:Eastern in USA

Why do i deserve to be a mod?I think i deserve to be a mod because im a very friendly person and play this server at least 2 hours a day, and on weekends about 5. also im familiar with the other mods and the owners ipwn, and king786. not only that but i like to help people and keep the economy good.

How well do u act in different situations? in my opinion im a very well rounded person so i can be funny when i want and be serious in certain situations.

Will you quit if your not picked? no i will not i like this server allot and would be happy to just be able to play it.

Will you use abuse powers? no i wouldn't, well i kind of wouldn't be able to because im a people person and wouldnt have the heart to hurt the players of the server or anyone else it may concern.

thank you for your time, i hope i get picked.
sincerely, x i l0v3 u x
x i l0v3 u x
x i l0v3 u x

Back to top Go down

x i l0v3 u x mod application Empty Re: x i l0v3 u x mod application

Post by Raven Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:40 am

Pretty decent application. Some polishing on that grammar could be useful but whatever. I think you have a decent chance at becoming mod! Good luck!
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down