PwnScape Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aristotle's Website Development Application

3 posters

Go down

Aristotle's Website Development Application Empty Aristotle's Website Development Application

Post by Aristotle Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:06 am

Name: Gabriel Efejuku, In-Game name : Aristotle, Forum Name : Aristotle.

Ingame Name: Aristotle - If you don't know how to say this name I wouldn't blame you lol.. You can't even pronounce it.

Timezone: Central in USA - Minnesota.

Why Do You Deserve To Be Mod?: I'm not applying for a moderator application. I am applying for Forum Developer, why? Because I feel that the Forum brings people to server's, not only just how good the game is, what kind of features it has, how many players it has, if they staff is good, are glitches fixed, dupes, are there drop parties ever month? No I don't believe that is what brings players together. I believe the a website is more former than a game itself. Why? Okay, let me give an example. If Runescape did not have a website/forum, the whole game would go up in chaos. A lot of people would quit. It also depends how well made the website is, a lot of people judge servers not by the game, but by the website and its features. So I am here to make an application so I help the community with the website, develop it for you guys, and bring much more to the website than there already is. What am I going to do when I am a Developer? Well that's an easy question, I am going to add custom made ranks, add new tabs, a forum and Xat chat box, I am going to get us a decent amount of players, and much more to come. All you guys have to do is believe in me. I know it's hard not to trust me because of my post's and no one knows me. But I really want this position. It's been my dream to be a website developer on a RsPs website. As I said before, I know I have a low chance but It will really make my day if everyone could take this application into serious consideration, Thank You.

How Will Do You Act in different situations?: I will handle the situation with 3 steps. First a warning as you may know, next I will talk to the person in private to see what is making them feel this way, what is wrong, next if he/she calms down I will try to help the person with whatever He/She needs, if I am successful, everything goes well. If I'm not, I will give them the level 3 warning system. (You guys know how that goes). 1 - Tells them to stop , 2 - Give them a warning , 3 - Handle the situation (Lightly).

Will you quit if you are demoted/not picked?: Are you kidding, I will never quit because I am a dedicated person and I'm not like staff hunters, when they are demoted they threaten the server, try to cause problems, spam the forums. No I will never do that.

Will you abuse powers?: I will not abuse my powers because I don't think it is mature to take your anger out on others just because you're having a bad day. If you're having a bad go I suggest you drink some warm water, go take a hot shower and go to sleep because no one, and I mean no one deserves to be put down in any type of way, or abused just because someone is having a bad day.

P.S - Yes I am 10 years old, I hope you guys don't judge me just because I am really young.

P.S - I got suspended from for the rest of the school year and I haven't been doing anything with my time, my mom says if I keep it up I'm not going to accomplish anything in life. So I need something productive to do, set some goals, and figure out my strength's and weakness's, and one of my strength's is typing and being able to sit on the computer all day without doing anything. So maybe if I am a developer, I can make website's for people and make a living off of that, you never know.

The New Player,
Aristotle.

flower
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Aristotle's Website Development Application Empty Re: Aristotle's Website Development Application

Post by Raven Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:01 am

You have pretty good English for a 10 year old, good for you. You seem to act very maturely(obviously more mature than normal since this is an application), but I think you have high chances. Good luck!
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Aristotle's Website Development Application Empty Re: Aristotle's Website Development Application

Post by zerker Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:20 am

Good Luck Bro Smile
zerker
zerker

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:34 am

Thank you guys.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down